Title: The Quodo
Genre: Female Driven Action Adventure
Story By: Arthur R. H. Wasem Sr.
Original Draft Date:06/24/2022
Characters: Lead 4, Supporting 7, BG 19
Scene Locations: 52 (INT 27), (EXT 25)
When a Gen Z discovers that she is from a supernatural heritage and develops powers that save her and her family from forces seeking to destroy them.
I have always had an interest in angels, fallen angels, and their offspring. Giants. Plus I wanted to see if I could write an action/adventure feature.
Wonder Woman and Black Widow.
Grace is infinite.
A midget giant. Only 6’8”. She works at Soshall an online social networking company where she is learning to program the algorithm.
Her best friend. Her dad is in military tech and she designs all her weapons.
Programmer at Soshall
Her biological father and a fallen angel.
Emma's father, head of the Illuminati, and a scientist at a military weapons testing lab.
The manager at Soshall. Secretly works for the Illuminati to use the algorithm of the social media company to disrupt the lives of everyone.
- Once upon a time, a 20-something who works as a programmer for a social media company dreamed that she could be something besides weird.
- Every day she writes code, daydreams, and hangs out with her friends.
- One day she is given a drug test that alarms the DNA scientist at the Illuminati that she may be something beyond human.
- Because of that, she is taken to their secret laboratory where she is saved by her biological father who happens to be a fallen angel.
- Because of that his location is found and taken to hell. She is weaponized by her best friend whose dad works in a weapons lab and has tons of gadgets at his house. Secretly he is also the head of the Illuminati.
- Until finally she accidentally kills her best friend's father and has to go into hell to rescue her own. Finally creating a team using the social algorithm to find other Illuminati that she hunts down and destroys.
ABOUT MY CAREER
I’m a writer, producer, and musician specializing in adventure with a faith undercurrent. My style could be best described as familiar and “I never saw it that way before”. I draw inspiration from life experiences and looking outside of the box. My main goal is to make a living as a producer, writer, actor, and part of Hollywood. I also have an interest in monetizing new media like I have done in music. I’m excited to work in Hollywood because of the storytelling sensibilities and taste. As a writer, I believe I offer a unique approach, perspective, and voice.
Copyright 2022 Arthur R. H. Wasem Sr.